1. When will I get my receipt for my donation?
For one-off donation, a donation receipt will be sent to you after about 2 weeks. For monthly donation, a donation receipt will be issued in May for your entire year’s donation.
2. Does the name for receipting have to be the same as the name of the donor?
Not necessarily. The donation receipt will be issued according to the donor’s name and details specified on the donation form.
3. Will my donation be tax-deductible?
We are registered charity in Hong Kong. For donations HK$100 or above are tax deductible in Hong Kong
4. Are there any charges for Credit Card donations?
All credit card banks will levy service charge to CCF. Donors do not have to pay any fees.
5. Will I be notified of the first debit date of my monthly donation?
A letter would be sent in advance to inform you of the first debit date of your monthly donation.
6. When will my account be debited for monthly donations?
For bank account autopay, it would be the 16th of each month or the next business day if it is a public holiday. For credit card autopay, it would be in the period of 25th and 30th of each month.
7. How to amend my monthly donation amount?
Please send us a fax at +852 2815 5511 or email us at email@example.com to make the changes. Please provide your name, telephone number and donor’s number, if any.