- To raise public awareness about childhood cancer
- To help the public understand childhood cancer and dispel misconceptions about the illness
The entire community
- Publication of leaflets and booklets
- Production of videos and documentaries
- Educational talks in schools
A cornerstone of our mission is to provide information for children and adolescents with cancer and their families, and to increase awareness in the community by advocating for their needs among interested individuals and groups. We are the largest publisher and distributor of free childhood cancer books, educational leaflets and newsletters in the Hong Kong. From our Family Service Centre we reach out by organising and coordinating exhibitions and talks about childhood cancer. We also represent childhood cancer in numerous organisations, medical professional groups, and where appropriate, to the government.