Integrated Education & Learning Enhancement
- To provide a series of programmes including transitional classes to child cancer patients who are preparing to resume school for their better school adjustment, as well as helping parents to understand the learning ability and needs of their child
- To assist students who encounter learning difficulties after resuming school by enhancing their learning motivation and skills through home-based and centre-based tutorial services
Child cancer patients or survivors from the age of 2 to secondary school age, with needs in learning support.
- Pre-school learning and rehabilitation support for child cancer patients aged 2 to 8, who nearly or have completed treatment or in convalescence
- Diverse learning programme on cognition, language, social skills, gross and fine motor as well as self-care training, etc.
- Regular parent support group and parent-child activities
- For primary school aged child cancer patients, who nearly or have completed treatment or in convalescence and about to resume school
- Tutorial service, developmental group, social activities, parent educational workshop, etc.
- Help child cancer patients prepare academically and psychosocially for better adjustment to school life
Home-based tutorial service:
- For primary school aged patients planning to resume school or after resuming school, with difficulties in catching up with school syllabus
- A total of 24 hours of individual tutorial for each student
Centre-based tutorial service:
- For primary or secondary school aged patients who encounter learning difficulties after resuming school
- Unlimited individual tutorial provided to each student at CCF’s centre